Capetown (RPA) – Jahanesburg (RPA)
3 weeks: 20 days
Composition max: 9 people.
We begin our journey through East Africa. Africa National Parks, lakes, waterfalls, African tribes, in more civilized countries than in West Africa. This stage will take us from Cape Town, through South Africa to Kruger Park and Swaziland. Beauty of nature, history of the original peoples of this Zulu region, Africa's highest waterfall and the opportunity to see “The Big Five”. We get to know, We are sightseeing, we do long trekking, and in Parks, we are taking photos from the roof of our car.
1. RPA (23.06.2018) Przelot z Kraju do Kapszatadu. Rest and dinner together. Overnight in Cape Town.
2. RPA (24.06) Wspólny przejazd na Przylądek Dobrej Nadziei, po drodze wstąpimy do Zatoki Głazów, where you can purchase a guided tour of the bay (individually). After returning, free time. You can, among others. enter the Table Mountain, visit the Botanical Garden or take a walk on the seaside boulevard. Overnight in Cape Town.
3. RPA (25.06) Wczesnie rano jedziemy na najdalej na południe wysunięty punkt Afryki – Cape Igielny. After the commemorative photos, we go to the picturesque Garden Route. On the way to Mossel Bay – time for photos. Evening and overnight in Mossel.
4. RPA (26.06) Od rana zwiedzamy Mossel Bay. After lunch, we head north, where we will visit the limestone Cango cave with a huge amount of stalagmites, stalactites and rock paintings. We will spend the night in Oudtshoorn.
5. RPA (27.06) Po śniadaniu zwiedzamy największą fermę strusi, then we go to the small town of Knyszna. Walk around the city and over the lagoon. Before overnight, for those willing to jump on a bungee from one of the highest bridges in the world, Bloukrans. Overnight in Stormsrivier.
6. RPA (28.06) Jedziemy na safari po Parku Narodowym Addo, gdzie oprócz słoni będziemy mogli zobaczyć lwy, rhinoceros, buffaloes, antylopy is required, szakale, and many more. Noleg near the National Park.
7. i 8. RPA (29. i 30.06) Droga nad Dzikie Wybrzeże. Rest and overnight at the Indian Ocean. Sunbathing, walks, horse riding and others – depending on the willingness of the participants.
9. RPA (1.07.2018) Dzień na przejazd do Durbanu. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the road. Overnight over rating.
10. RPA (2.07.) Od rana zwiedzamy Durban – The oceanarium and many other attractions of the city. Lanch in the city, those willing to taste Indian cuisine. Drive to the Royal Natal National Park. Overnight in front of the park.
11. RPA (3.07.) Trekking przez park nad najwyższy (948m) Tugela Falls waterfall. We have all day for that. We sleep again in the hostel in front of the park, or if we don't manage to sleep on the way.
12. RPA (4.07.) Dojeżdżamy do Dumazulu i oglądamy zrekonstruowaną wioskę Zulusów. For those willing: demonstrations of traditional songs and dances. We sleep in the nearby Mabibi Camp.
13. RPA (5.07.) Docieramy ponownie nad Ocean Indyjski, where we can take a boat trip on a lagoon full of birds and hippos. The park is inscribed on the UNESCO list and includes: beaches, Coral reefs, wetlands and coastal forests. Transfer to Swaziland. Overnight at the Mlilwane Reserve.
14. Swaziland (6.07.) On foot or on horseback – visiting the reserve where there are no dangerous animals. In the evening we can see the traditional Sazi dance. Overnight at Mlilwane Camp.
15. RPA (7.07.) Jedziemy do Parku Krugera. Together, we choose the option of a tour of the park. Overnight in the park.
16. RPA (8.07.) Safari in the park with the possibility of seeing “The Big Five”. Photos from the roof of our car / house. Overnight at the campground – there are several of them, we will choose the most interesting.
17. RPA (9.07.) Ride the Panoramic Route of the Blyde River Gorge. Stops for photos and admiring the views. Overnight near Johannesburg.
18. RPA (10.07.) Sightseeing around Johannesburg: Lesedi Cultural Village is an ethnographic village, afrykańskimi tradycje, music and dances of the tribes: Zulu, Basotho, I asked, Xhosa and Ndebele oraz Sterkfontein – limestone caves.
19. RPA (11.07.) Reserve day to be used during the trip.
20. RPA (12.07.) Transfer to Johannesburg airport.
RPA: Republika Południowej Afryki – country on the southern tip of Africa. State divided into 9 provinces. The country is the southernmost country in Africa, on three sides surrounded by the ocean, the coastline has over 2500 km. A country almost four times larger than Poland. A vast plateau covers most of South Africa. Deep river valleys divide the country into several mountain groups, the highest of them are the Drakensberg Mountains. The highest point of this range is Mount Thabana Ntlenyana 3482 m n.p.m. The Kalahari Basin stretches across the northwestern parts of the country. At Cape Igielny (port. agulhas = needles), at the southernmost point of Africa, the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian Ocean meet. South Africa has several climatic zones. From the dry desert, by the Atlantic climate on the west coast, aż do klimatu podzwrotnikowego. Między czerwcem i sierpniem, there is snow in the Drakensberg Mountains. In summer, temperatures in Cape Town are approx. 30 st. C, in winter, cold days with frequent rain prevail. There are approx 52 million people. Religion – Christianity 78 %. There are eleven official languages here, m.in. English. The currency of South Africa is the rand (ZAR). Capital – Pretoria.
SUAZI: (Child, Swaziland, Kingdom of Swaziland). One of the smallest countries in Africa and the last absolute monarchy on the continent. One of the poorest nations on earth ruled by one of the world's richest monarchs. Swaziland is a country unique in many respects. The name of the country comes from the Swaziland tribe of the Bantu group, that inhabits these areas. The seat of the parliament and the king is Lobamba. Swaziland offers a great variety of landscapes, from the mountains along the border with Mozambique, through the savannahs to the east, to the rainforests of the northwest. The main river that flows through this country is Lusutfu. Capital, Mbabane, is the second largest city of Swaziland. Climate – tropical, moist. The rainy season is clearly visible. It runs from September to October and from March to April. Official language: Swaziland, English. Wauta Suazi: emalangeni (SZL) or South African Rand (ZAR).